Chief Creative Officer / Founder
Vallene (Val) is the Chief Creative Officer, Owner, Founder and Ringleader at Old Town Media, Inc. In addition to being a successful business owner, Val’s expertise includes creating unique and innovative design concepts that provoke emotion and establish a connection between a business’ brand and its audience. Val works directly with the design team providing direction, inspiration, and critique to ensure that Old Town Media is consistently producing quality graphic design.
Loves watching a F1 race
In person is better though
Loves a good game of
Loves being a dad to
two crazy boys
Background and Experience
Her focus on growth doesn’t stop with her team. Val is an accomplished and active member of the Fort Collins community. She’s also an incredible advocate for the wonderful clients of OTM, uncovering unseen hurdles and spurring long-term success.
When away from OTM, you’ll catch Val traveling with her family, perfecting her pottery skills, tenderly caring for her plants, or curled up with a glass of wine and a book.
- 2016-2019 Poudre School District Board Member & 2019 Board President
- 2015-2019 Rotarian
- 2015 Leadership Fort Collins Graduate
- 2009-2013 Project Smile Board Member & 2013 Board President
- 2021 Women of Distinction Award
- 2021 Top 100 Colorado Women-Owned Businesses
- 2018 Rotary Spirit Award Recipient
- HubSpot Growth Driven Design
- LinkedIn Marketing to Diverse Audiences
- Digital Project Management Foundations
- Karrikins Group Certified Aligned Leader
- Certified Brand Strategist