Feeling swamped and unproductive because you continuously have to stop what you’re doing to answer the phone? Or maybe you have unexpected visitors popping into the office to chat? Will the craziness ever end? Maybe not… but there is an answer to solve all of this: Hire an administrative assistant.
Hiring an administrative assistant is not only beneficial for yourself, but also for the organization and efficiency of your business.
How they will benefit you, the business owner:
- They can handle all the clerical duties. Having someone manage day-to-day tasks such as answering the phone, scheduling meetings, running reports, etc. will allow the rest of the team to focus on the major tasks at hand.
- Your time will free up so you can focus on growing the business. With more time working, and less time managing, you’ll have more time to successfully market your business and bring in more clients. This will allow you to experience growth with ease, without the dread of added phone calls.
- The tedious tasks you tend to avoid are now off of your plate. Booking travel arrangements, managing payroll, keeping the office clean, you name it… no need to stress about these tasks when someone else can easily handle them.
How they will benefit the company:
- Your administrative assistant will be the friendly face clients see when arriving to the office. It is said that it only takes 7 seconds for someone to generate a first impression. An administrative assistant will become a recognizable person to your company, and will make clients feel welcome every time they step through the door.
- Administrative assistants become the central hub of all communication. They are the first point of contact for clients, customers and vendors. After getting hired, they become well versed in the language of the company and can contribute to conversations in the workplace as well as answer questions when handling phone calls.
Once you finally take the leap and hire an administrative assistant, you’ll be on your way to a more organized, thriving business.