OTM, an award-winning creative agency based in Fort Collins, Colorado, is hiring an Account Strategist to work with our 14-person team full-time. This role is a hybrid role, and will require the ability to meet with clients on an as-needed basis.
At OTM, the Account Strategist will be responsible for working alongside our Director team, Account Managers, and Storytelling Specialists to create, manage and analyze multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social media, paid digital, email, and PR campaigns to drive customer acquisition on behalf of our clients.
The Account Strategist will lead inbound strategy, help plan and guide implementation by our team, and will lead reporting across all channels and clients.
This is a full-time salaried position based out of our Downtown Fort Collins office with flexibility to work remotely part of the time. The position requires the ability to attend client meetings.
Required Outcomes of the Role:
- Achieves Client Objectives and Metrics for Success through the Creation and Management of Full-Funnel Marketing Campaigns
- Is an active participant in OTM’s high-performing company culture
- Is actively abreast of industry developments
Professional Skills/ Abilities
- Solution design, implementation, and integration with CRMs and/or Marketing Automation Platforms (HubSpot, Web-Based CRM’s, Marketo, etc..)
- CRM and Martech Technology Landscape knowledge
- Client-facing experience managing projects, expectations, and outcomes for multiple clients at a given time
- Ability to develop technical solutions involving multiple platforms
- Ideally, you will have an understanding of sales and marketing processes, experience with HubSpot, and hands-on experience working with integration software
The salary range for this position is $53,000-$60,000 base annual dependent on experience and qualifications. OTM uses Payscale to determine salaries for all positions.
- Paid birthday
- PTO starting from the date of hire
- Performance Coaching
- Flexible work hours
All applicants who pass the first interview will be asked to come into OTM for a full-day (8 hours paid) working interview.
What Drives Us
At OTM we are driven by our core principles:
- Curiosity: Asking questions to understand, learn and apply
- Care: We genuinely give a shit about each other
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Earn it: Work for it and own it, then celebrate it
- Perseverance: If it were easy, everyone would do it
Founded in 2007, Old Town Media improves market positioning through business strategy and creative services that achieve intentional business outcomes. Our success is rooted in our client relationships and our hands-on approach to customized business-driven solutions. We provide an in-depth strategy to achieve measurable results and our core values reflect our dedication to the company’s principles.