Inbound Marketing Specialist
OTM, an award-winning creative agency based in Fort Collins, Colorado, is hiring an Inbound Marketing Specialist to work with our 14-person team full-time. This role is a hybrid role, and will require the ability to meet with clients on an as-needed basis.
At OTM, the Inbound Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working alongside our Director team, Account Managers, and Storytelling Specialists to create, manage and analyze multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social media, paid digital, email, and PR campaigns to drive customer acquisition on behalf of our clients.
The Inbound Marketing Specialist will lead inbound strategy, help plan and guide implementation by our team, and will lead reporting across all channels and clients.
Some may confuse this role with a content specialist or digital marketing manager, however, this role is geared toward developing and analyzing strategies derived from understanding inbound marketing methodologies. Inbound marketing involves the overall SEO, social media, and email marketing strategies of an organization and tends to be more analytical than a pure content or implementation role.
This is a full-time salaried position based out of our Downtown Fort Collins office with flexibility to work remotely part of the time. The position requires the ability to attend client meetings.
Required Outcomes of the Role:
Effectively translates business objectives into inbound marketing tactics
Actions to achieve this:
- Works alongside the account manager and specialists to create, manage, and analyze multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Work with team to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Conduct industry, client, and competitive research to thoroughly understand customer preferences, competitors, market trends, and opportunities.
- Diagnose problems and provide solutions
- Spearheads reporting company-wide, ensuring reporting is accurate, detailed and effective at driving forward opportunities for client growth
Professional Skills/ Abilities
- Solution design, implementation, and integration with CRMs and/or Marketing Automation Platforms (HubSpot, Web-Based CRM’s, Marketo, etc..)
- CRM and Martech Technology Landscape knowledge
- Client-facing experience managing projects, expectations, and outcomes for multiple clients at a given time
- Ability to develop technical solutions involving multiple platforms
- Ideally, you will have an understanding of sales and marketing processes, experience with HubSpot, and hands-on experience working with integration software
The salary range for this position is $45,000 –$55,000 base annual dependent on experience and qualifications. OTM uses Payscale to determine salaries for all positions.
- Paid birthday
- PTO starting from the date of hire
- Performance Coaching
- Flexible work hours
All applicants who pass the first interview will be asked to come into OTM for a full-day (8 hours paid) working interview.
What Drives Us
At OTM we are driven by our core principles:
- Curiosity: Asking questions to understand, learn and apply
- Care: We genuinely give a shit about each other
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Earn it: Work for it and own it, then celebrate it
- Perseverance: If it were easy, everyone would do it
Founded in 2007, Old Town Media improves market positioning through business strategy and creative services that achieve intentional business outcomes. Our success is rooted in our client relationships and our hands-on approach to customized business-driven solutions. We provide an in-depth strategy to achieve measurable results and our core values reflect our dedication to the company’s principles.