As a Project Manager at OTM, you will be accountable for the managing, assigning and tracking resources for projects; leveraging the resources and expertise of our Account Services team and Project Delivery team.
You will be on the forefront of identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency and quality of execution of campaigns processes for OTM and our clients.
You will work closely with OTM’s Account Director to ensure the success of all campaigns at OTM.
This is a full-time salaried position based out of our Downtown Fort Collins office with flexibility to work remotely part of the time. The position requires the ability to attend client meetings.
A typical day in the life of a Project Manager
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams to define the scope, gather requirements, plan activities, outline dependencies, perform resourcing and scheduling, and track budgets through a project’s life cycle.
- Maintain progress on all projects by regularly communicating with your team to ensure objectives are met and quality levels are achieved.
- Report on the status of the projects in your portfolio to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build a high-level understanding of our project portfolio, and provide mentorship to other team members.
- Actively removing roadblocks and barriers and proactively working to re-align projects as needed.
Required Soft Skills
- Thoughtful communicator
- Proactive organizational skills
- Comfortable participating in internal or external facing meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently
- Practiced juggler of multiple tasks and priorities
- Curious and eager to learn
Required Hard Skills
- Minimum 5 years experience as a project manager
- Ability to create project roadmaps and resource accordingly
- Creative agency experience
Required Software Experience
- Project management software. We use Workfront (not necessary to have experience but preferred)
- Messaging software (we use slack)
- Google Apps
- Familiarity with WordPress
Accountabilities & Outcomes
- Own the overall schedule and resourcing to ensure project deliverables and timelines are met.
- Continuously improve delivery quality & efficiency with Directors of various teams by recommending and implementing new processes.
- Hosting the daily Huddle to ensure effective cross-departmental communication of accountabilities, due dates, and roadblocks.
- Overcome technical obstacles by troubleshooting, consulting, and coordinating the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor client budgets.
The salary range for this position is $48,214–$70,819 base annual dependent on experience and qualifications. OTM uses Payscale to determine salaries for all positions.
- Paid birthday
- PTO starting from the date of hire
- Performance Coaching
- Flexible work hours
All applicants who pass the first interview will be asked to come into OTM for a full-day (8 hours paid) working interview.
What drives us
At OTM we are driven by our core principles:
- Curiosity: Asking questions to understand, learn and apply
- Care: We genuinely give a shit about each other
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Earn it: Work for it and own it, then celebrate it
- Perseverance: If it were easy, everyone would do it
Founded in 2007, Old Town Media improves market positioning through business strategy and creative services that achieve intentional business outcomes. Our success is rooted in our client relationships and our hands-on approach to customized business-driven solutions. We provide an in-depth strategy to achieve measurable results and our core values reflect our dedication to the company’s principles.