Digital Marketing Executive
We’re seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive (or Digital Marketing & PPC Specialist) to run search and display campaigns, monitor our paid search budgets, develop SEO strategies and create content.
The Digital Marketing & PPC Specialist will manage the development, implementation and day-to-day operations of PPC strategies across all major networks (Google, Bing, etc) and they will leverage the customer journey to create compelling and optimized content. You should be an extremely analytical problem-solver, detail-oriented (especially when it comes to writing), logical and curious about the future of paid search and digital marketing as a whole.
The Digital Marketing Executive is required to stay up-to-date on digital marketing and advertising trends, current events and should maintain a bird’s-eye view of all clients in order to proactively contribute toward the creation of digital advertising strategies.
This is a full-time salaried position based out of our Downtown Fort Collins office with the flexibility to work remotely. Full time remote is a possibility with the right candidate.
A typical day in the life of a Digital Marketing Executive will include:
Strategy Creation: Creating digital paid advertising strategies for client overall accounts or specific client campaigns, primarily on Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Setting objectives and providing guidance on the rationale for objectives
Defining targeting parameters that will achieve client goals
Creating budget recommendations based on campaign and client goals
Advertisement Creation & Launch: Creating and launching digital advertising campaigns.
Creating and configuring ad accounts as needed
Working with our Storytellers and Designers to launch new creative
Weekly Ad Management: Managing all paid media campaigns for all Pod clients on a weekly and monthly basis.
Optimizing for improved results
Continuing configuration as needed for tracking results
Monitoring ad comments and elevating to Storytelling Specialist as needed
Weekly Pulse Updates: Provide a weekly pulse update for each client, including any noteworthy updates, concerns, successes, roadblocks, or ideas.
Monthly Reporting Support: Assist in making any notes or callouts in monthly reports.
Project Planning Meetings: Participation in the Project Planning meetings where the project consists of digital paid media implementation.
Content Creation: Additionally, this role will be responsible for supporting the rest of the marketing team with content creation as needed.
Accountabilities & Outcomes
- Achieves Client Objectives and Metrics for Success through Implementation of Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Is an active participant in OTM’s high-performing company culture
- Is actively abreast of industry developments
Must have 2+ years experience in digital marketing.
- Marketing, Journalism, Business or Communications Related Degree OR certifications relevant to position
- Professional experience in some area of Marketing or Communications required
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (social media, SEO, email marketing, PPC)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong copywriting as well as creative writing skills
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Tech-savvy with a desire to learn about new technology and digital trends
- Ability to work as a team on large projects while exercising collaboration
- Ability to work on projects as a single-person team in order to fulfill client objectives
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Self-motivated and able to self-teach
The salary range for this position is $41,500 –$53,000 base annual dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Paid birthday
- PTO starting from the date of hire
- Performance Coaching
- Flexible work hours
All applicants who pass the first interview will be asked to perform projects equivalent to one full-day (8 hours paid) working interview.
What drives us
At OTM we are driven by our core principles:
- Curiosity: Asking questions to understand, learn and apply
- Care: We genuinely give a shit about each other
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Earn it: Work for it and own it, then celebrate it
- Perseverance: If it were easy, everyone would do it
Founded in 2007, Old Town Media improves market positioning through business strategy and creative services that achieve intentional business outcomes. Our success is rooted in our client relationships and our hands-on approach to customized business-driven solutions. We provide an in-depth strategy to achieve measurable results and our core values reflect our dedication to the company’s principles.